Doug's Republic travel
Voltaire Brown

   print this page   email this page   bookmark this page  comment on this page at the forums  Feedburner Link

Bookmark and Share                                                            

 
Doug's Republic Home
Doug's Travel Stuff
Voltaire Brown's Don't Travel Europe Home Page
UK
- Background
- People
- History & Government
- Getting There
- Practical Facts: Money, Accommodation, Food
- Sightseeing & Entertainment
- Jokes & Trivia
Albania
Andorra
Austria
Baltic States
Benelux
Bulgaria
Czechoslovakia
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Iberia (Spain/Portugal)
Ireland
Italy
Poland
Romania
Russia
Scandinavia
Switzerland
Europe's Other Losers

Contact
Voltaire Brown, Europe's man in the field, writes all about the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. But is the UK great or is it a dump?


United Kingdom (of "Great" Britain and Northern Ireland)


"At one stage in history, this dump, constituting just 0.16% of the world's total land mass, controlled the world's largest non-contiguous empire.   With that empire long gone, the British are now coming to terms with the pit they're stuck living in and wish to immigrate to the other 99.84%."  Voltaire Brown of Don't Travel Europe


United Kingdom
 Her Majesty the Queen would emigrate from the UK if she were allowed to

Voltaire Brown
[When making a comment about this page, indicate this chapter and this subsection]

 

 

Copyright © 2009-2010. All Rights Reserved.

  



 Voltaire Brown, your wonderman of Europe talks about the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. In reality, the UK is a dump and not great in the least.